175/3.94 international student hoping for scholarships Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jennie

New

175/3.94 international student hoping for scholarships

Post by jennie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

I'm an international student with some foreign undergraduate work (above average), but I came to the US and got my BA from a top US college with 3.94 GPA and 175 LSAT. I also have an MA from a top graduate school in the US. What are my chances of getting full scholarships at a top law school? Thank you!

albanach

Gold

Re: 175/3.94 international student hoping for scholarships

Post by albanach » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:10 pm

jennie wrote:I'm an international student with some foreign undergraduate work (above average), but I came to the US and got my BA from a top US college with 3.94 GPA and 175 LSAT. I also have an MA from a top graduate school in the US. What are my chances of getting full scholarships at a top law school? Thank you!
Not to sound harsh, but how do you manage a 3.94 gpa and a 175 LSAT without learning how to use the search functionality or, indeed, Google?

You're an international student so I'm assuming you don't have work authorization. You may slightly under-perform as a result but you're going to be offered a lot of money at some very good schools.

jennie

New

Re: 175/3.94 international student hoping for scholarships

Post by jennie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Everybody has strengths and weaknesses :P I just found out about this forum today, still learning about everything...
This is a great tool. Thank you very much!!! And apologies in advance for my other ignorant questions to come and thanks for the help... >_<
albanach wrote:
jennie wrote:I'm an international student with some foreign undergraduate work (above average), but I came to the US and got my BA from a top US college with 3.94 GPA and 175 LSAT. I also have an MA from a top graduate school in the US. What are my chances of getting full scholarships at a top law school? Thank you!
Not to sound harsh, but how do you manage a 3.94 gpa and a 175 LSAT without learning how to use the search functionality or, indeed, Google?

You're an international student so I'm assuming you don't have work authorization. You may slightly under-perform as a result but you're going to be offered a lot of money at some very good schools.

Return to “What are my chances?”