URM, MA: 166, 3.78, chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
7forkevin

New

URM, MA: 166, 3.78, chances?

Post by 7forkevin » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:54 pm

MA here (half MA). 166, 3.78
I'm trying to crack the T-14, specifically Berkeley/Stanford as I'm from the bay area and family doesn't really have the funds to move me across the country.

I went to a big public school, top 10 on US News (not Berk/LA though). I had a rising grade trend; when I decided to go to law school I knew I had to start getting straight A's, and I did for the last two and a half years of school (3.99 for my last two and a half years). Double major with a minor. Honors thesis, leader in the media club, super active in classes, got 4 recs from teachers who loved me, workaholic (worked 3 jobs simultaneously during last two years of college), work at a top 50 law firm now (entry level in silicon valley).

I took the LSAT 4 times --as I fucdfgkjdfgkjd suck at standardized tests and I STILL haven't hit my the range of my best PT scores (169-173). I'm honestly fed up and tired of the LSAT, I want to stop studying so badly (I've been studying since 2015). I took it 4 times because test anxiety kills me, even on the SAT I was quaking. I never had the money to go through the whole accommodations process -and someone told me I could do it through Kaiser, but I've never been diagnosed with anything or prescribed anything.

Please help me figure out what to do. I want to just ED to Berkeley and say "f--- it." I can also just take the LSAT again --two more points and I think I'd be able to live with myself. I realize I have no perspective to gauge my feelings by.

Return to “What are my chances?”