LSAC GPA: 3.28, UGPA: 3.76. PLSAT: 148-152 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
kevinvega06

New

LSAC GPA: 3.28, UGPA: 3.76. PLSAT: 148-152

Post by kevinvega06 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Hello everyone:

I am new to the boards and wanted a little feedback! I am an Hispanic male, who has been working in the legal field for approximately four years as a paralegal (full-time). I have never been a good standardized test taker, but exceeded during my tenure at Montclair State University. I received Cum Laude in Criminal Justice/Paralegal Studies as well. I obtained two letters of recommendations from my prior employers who are managing partners at their firm.

I am taking the LSATS saturday morning.What are my chances for the following schools, if I manage to score a 148-152? I plan on enrolling in their part-time programs due to my full time job as a paralegal.

- Rutgers Law School
- Seton Hall Law School
- Brooklyn Law School
- New York Law School

totesTheGoat

Silver

Re: LSAC GPA: 3.28, UGPA: 3.76. PLSAT: 148-152

Post by totesTheGoat » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:17 pm

A few things:
1) Never go to any school that will accept you with a 148 LSAT. You need to keep learning and studying until you get that LSAT score at least into the low 160s.
2) Don't go to law school part-time while working a full-time job. You will regret it.

Return to “What are my chances?”