3.75 GPA / 172 LSAT. Goal is NYU and Columbia with scholarship. Retake or apply?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
ditt0

New

3.75 GPA / 172 LSAT. Goal is NYU and Columbia with scholarship. Retake or apply?

Postby ditt0 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:23 am

3.75 GPA, although it likely will be 3.81-3.82 by the time the winter semester ends. I took in February and July, got 171 and 172. I'm PTing between 178-180, and haven't scored below 175 in over 25 practice tests, so I still feel like I can do much better but I'm feeling pretty defeated after July. Should I even bother with a retake, or should I go ahead and submit? I'm just an incredibly anxious test-taker (both times, my body physically shook with fear during the first sections and I could barely bubble in answers until I got really engaged in the test) and I'm not sure if that is something I can improve on no matter how much I study. I'm only interested in NYU or Columbia, hopefully with a scholarship, with UT and ASU as safeties.

Extra info: Non-URM, Female, LGBT+, J-KD, first in my family to go to college, 6 years of part-time work experience.

Return to “What are my chances??