International Applicant Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
SCftw123

New

International Applicant

Post by SCftw123 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:04 am

Apologies if this question has been answered ad nauseam, but what LSAT score would I require for a realistic shot at Harvard as an international (Australian) applicant? This is assuming that my GPA for undergrad is converted to a 'superior' or 'above average' ranking. In my first attempt at the LSAT I got a 168, and am hoping to improve on this score when I retake later this year in October. Many thanks in advance :)

MRDREAMER

New

Re: International Applicant

Post by MRDREAMER » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:35 pm

I think as Australian white male (I assume) then to get a good chance you should be aiming for 175 and above. If GPA is rated 'Superior' then that might give more leeway but ideally 175 should be target for Harvard and those under to have a 40-50 percent chance. In 170-175, I'd say you'd have a 25-30 percent chance at Harvard depending on who else is in the class that year, soft factors etc. So best thing to do now is do better on LSAT and aim for that 175.

Return to “What are my chances?”