3.2/156

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jaimejpg

New

3.2/156

Postby jaimejpg » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 am

What are my chances? Taking first LSAT in June but consistently testing in mid-upper 150s on my practice tests.

sparkytrainer

Silver

Re: 3.2/156

Postby sparkytrainer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

Keep practicing. Any school that lets you in with those types of numbers isn't worth attending.

Wednesday

New

Re: 3.2/156

Postby Wednesday » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:23 am

You have plenty of time to work on your lsat score, but obviously not on your GPA. Is there a regional school in your state offering really low tuition? Midwest has some affordable and very accessible law schools, but only if you are a resident. Think about where you would like to be. If you need to move, do it at least one year in advance to become a resident.
University of Montana has resident tuition of 12k a year, and the school has a good reputation in the region. The downside is that only about 86-90% of graduates find employment in the first 8 months post graduation and median salary is abouy 50k a year. On the upside, your job (if you get one) won't be too stressful and you will have enough time to enjoy exploring a rather beautiful state.
Penn State is a good option on the East coast. Try to bring your lsat score up to 158-159 and you might even get a nice scholarship.
Whatever you do, try not to go too deep into debt.

Return to “What are my chances??