163 LSAT for BU and BC... BUT MUCH LOWER DEC SCORE?? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
ShepherdJoo

New

163 LSAT for BU and BC... BUT MUCH LOWER DEC SCORE??

Post by ShepherdJoo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:25 am

Hello guys,

I just recently took the December LSAT hoping that I'd score even a couple points higher than my September LSAT (163), but right now I'm feeling very uncertain as the test didn't go so well (have a feeling I might have bombed the Logic Games section).

I'm facing a major dilemma right now. In the event my December LSAT score came out to be lower than my previous September (say lower than 160), would it be better to cancel than keep it? The problem is, if I cancel it, it will be my THIRD cancellation on my record and I'm not sure how that would look to Adcoms. Now if I keep it, I'm not sure how that would look to Adcoms either especially given that now my previous September LSAT might look like a fluke(?) to the target schools where my September LSAT score would have fallen on their 50th percentile. Target schools, I mean schools like BU and BC.

What do y'all advise I should do??

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: 163 LSAT for BU and BC... BUT MUCH LOWER DEC SCORE??

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 am

Please stop posting the same question in new threads. If you want more advice, bump one of your previous threads asking about the same thing.

Return to “What are my chances?”