3.3 / 165 / NA Female

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
tucker2017

3.3 / 165 / NA Female

Postby tucker2017 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Decent softs & 2 years of work experience. I am an enrolled member of my tribe so have a tribal ID# etc and am involved. Any idea on my chances w the T14 + GULC/Vandy/WashU/UNC? I don't even know what boost NA may give, if any, so any insight is helpful and appreciated. There isn't much out there about NA applicants.

albanach

Re: 3.3 / 165 / NA Female

Postby albanach » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:10 pm

tucker2017 wrote:Decent softs & 2 years of work experience. I am an enrolled member of my tribe so have a tribal ID# etc and am involved. Any idea on my chances w the T14 + GULC/Vandy/WashU/UNC? I don't even know what boost NA may give, if any, so any insight is helpful and appreciated. There isn't much out there about NA applicants.

Looking at lawschoolnumbers.com, I think your chances would be significantly better with just a few more points on the LSAT. I know that's news no one wants to hear, but I see URMs with offers of dollars at good schools with just slightly higher scores.

I could be wrong, but don't think your cycle would be much different than that of an AA URM with similar stats.

Return to “What are my chances?”