3.7 Undergraduate in China/ 3.3 Graduate in Cornell/ LSAT 170, T14, Chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Chaoyue

New

3.7 Undergraduate in China/ 3.3 Graduate in Cornell/ LSAT 170, T14, Chances?

Post by Chaoyue » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:20 am

I obtained Bachelor of Enviromental Engineering in China with 3.7 GPA. Then went straight to Cornell for MPA concentrated in environmental policy, and graduated with 3.3 GPA. I'm working in a top consulting firm as an analyst in China now. I'll have about 2 years' working experience before application. I want to apply for law school this fall. What are my chances of getting in T14 and how about the chances of getting scholarships?
Thanks everyone!

victorwuyu

New

Re: 3.7 Undergraduate in China/ 3.3 Graduate in Cornell/ LSAT 170, T14, Chances?

Post by victorwuyu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:14 am

Your undergraduate GPA has to be evaluated by LSAC first. It won't contribute to the school's entering profile but it would help you a lot if you get a superior evaluation. However, we can't know whether you are going to get a superior just by a 3.7 GPA. I don't know anything about graduate school experience since I'm only a KJD.

Return to “What are my chances?”