165 LSAT, 3.6 GPA

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
amirarim

New

165 LSAT, 3.6 GPA

Postby amirarim » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

I know about MyLsn, and did check there, but wondering about some softs that has almost no updated information online.

English is my third language, as being a Palestinian-Israeli I'm fluent in Hebrew and Arabic. Moved to the U.S when I was 23 and struggled (still am as my score suggests :P ) with English and time pressure. With these softs, and presumably a wicked PS, do I have ANY chance at the followings:

UCLA, UT, Cornell, Berkeley (will apply next cycle)?

dare I ask about money?

BigZuck

Diamond

Re: 165 LSAT, 3.6 GPA

Postby BigZuck » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 am

Whatever mylsn says is the best you have to go off of when evaluating your chances here IMO. I don't think those softs will make a difference.

TakeItToTrial

Bronze

Re: 165 LSAT, 3.6 GPA

Postby TakeItToTrial » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:06 am

amirarim wrote:I know about MyLsn, and did check there, but wondering about some softs that has almost no updated information online.

English is my third language, as being a Palestinian-Israeli I'm fluent in Hebrew and Arabic. Moved to the U.S when I was 23 and struggled (still am as my score suggests :P ) with English and time pressure. With these softs, and presumably a wicked PS, do I have ANY chance at the followings:

UCLA, UT, Cornell, Berkeley (will apply next cycle)?

dare I ask about money?

We're basically numbers twins. I would guess WL at UCLA, deny at the other three. That's assuming you don't qaulify for the URM boost.

Return to “What are my chances??