163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
circle.the.wagons

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby circle.the.wagons » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 pm

.
Last edited by circle.the.wagons on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raeofsunshine

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby raeofsunshine » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:01 pm

I have a 163/3.1 and I got into BC this cycle! I didn't apply to Fordham, but hope is not lost.

em15

Bronze
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby em15 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:37 pm

raeofsunshine wrote:I have a 163/3.1 and I got into BC this cycle! I didn't apply to Fordham, but hope is not lost.


Did you get any $$$?

raeofsunshine

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby raeofsunshine » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:53 pm

em15 wrote:
raeofsunshine wrote:I have a 163/3.1 and I got into BC this cycle! I didn't apply to Fordham, but hope is not lost.


Did you get any $$$?


Scholarships for BC come out in Feb - not counting on it but I hope I do!

em15

Bronze
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby em15 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:26 pm

raeofsunshine wrote:
em15 wrote:
raeofsunshine wrote:I have a 163/3.1 and I got into BC this cycle! I didn't apply to Fordham, but hope is not lost.


Did you get any $$$?


Scholarships for BC come out in Feb - not counting on it but I hope I do!


I hope you do too!

User avatar
circle.the.wagons

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby circle.the.wagons » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:09 pm

congrats rae. how long did it take to hear back? i'm gonna send in my apps tomorrow and see how it goes. maybe wait a year if no good results.

User avatar
circle.the.wagons

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby circle.the.wagons » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:49 pm

any other thoughts?

after checking out mylsn i'm feeling ok about bc, hopefully i'll know marchish

mke88

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby mke88 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:33 am

.
Last edited by mke88 on Mon May 01, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: 163/3.15, Fordham/BC out of the picture?

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 am

I think you'll be in at BC/WL at Fordham. Good luck!



Return to “What are my chances??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests