what are my chances?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!

what are my chances?

Postby bdudley1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:33 pm

i would like to go to Belmont Law School in Nashville

GPA: 3.3
LSAT: 146
graduating from Tennessee state university with a bachelors of business administration in economics and finance with a concentration in international business and a minor in psychology

although my numbers aren't good, i have extensive leadership experience. i am involved in several organizations, honors societies, and on the speech and debate team. i have exceptional oral and written communication skills. my GPA and LSAT score are not a reflection of my work ethic or intelligence. do you all think i would get in?

Barbra Dudley
Tennessee State University, 2017
Economics and Finance/International Business

Re: what are my chances?

Postby cavalier1138 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:43 pm

No, you won't get in. And no, you shouldn't go to Belmont in the first place.

Schools care about your numbers. You can say that your LSAT score and GPA don't represent your work ethic or intelligence, but you don't have anything else that demonstrates otherwise. That's why schools use those numbers to filter people out.

Re: what are my chances?

Postby poptart123 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:16 pm

The above is right and please reconsider putting your name online like this, and please consider not signing with your undergraduate degree.

Return to “What are my chances?”