170.International/Foreign Veteran

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
WillJay

New

170.International/Foreign Veteran

Postby WillJay » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:57 am

Hi, I recently received September LSAT score (170).

I will be graduating from a college in East Asia and I believe that my overall GPA will be classified as Superior.

in terms of extra activities,

I served as an enlisted member in South Korean army and received ARMY COMMENDATION MEDAL from US ARMY.

I also served as a founder/affiliate owner/head coach of non-profit athletic organization.

I will be more than glad to receive admissions from CCN. But at the same time I wish to have a shot at H.

Can someone comment on my chances of getting into those schools?

Thank you in advance!

ps.) I have dual citizenship of US and ROK.

pleasesendhelp

Bronze

Re: 170.International/Foreign Veteran

Postby pleasesendhelp » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:21 am

Last edited by pleasesendhelp on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

WillJay

New

Re: 170.International/Foreign Veteran

Postby WillJay » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:45 am

pleasesendhelp wrote:축하해요! 연세 grad here :o

My numbers are near exactly the same except I got an Above Average. If you do get a Superior you've got a decent shot at all of the T14 but likely little to no scholarship at YSH. Someone on this website did get into HLS with a 170 and Above Average so can't really say for sure what the odds are. Theres a very limited data spreadsheet for international students on the forums but a majority of them with your numbers and 1 or 2 points lower got into basically Columbia and down.

수고하셨습니다!

Thank you so much!:) I am also a soon-to-be Y graduate!

Yes, indeed any information on the admission results of intl students is so rare. Your comment is so helpful in that respect.

Thank you again and all the best going forward.

Return to “What are my chances??