3.4 GPA, 163 LSAT Chances at WUSTL, Minnesota, Etc.

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!

3.4 GPA, 163 LSAT Chances at WUSTL, Minnesota, Etc.

Postby 22013cone » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi all,

As above, my GPA is sitting at a 3.4. Major was Economics in college. LSAT was 163.

As far as softs go, I think I have one that may rise to "major achievement", but i'm not sure. I was heavily involved in speech/forensics related activities in undergrad. I have large amounts of awards in these activities including finishing in the top .1% in one of those activities. Sorry if this all sounds vague, but the nature of my achievement is that if I reveal even a small amount of information on what the activity was, a quick google search will reveal my identity

Combining this with a few pretty solid rec letters, what are my chances at the lower T-14 (Northwestern) and schools around WUSTL's ranking?

Thanks a bunch guys!

Re: 3.4 GPA, 163 LSAT Chances at WUSTL, Minnesota, Etc.

Postby grades?? » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Had similar numbers (slightly higher) a few years ago during a less competitive cycle with really strong softs (verified). You will not get into any of the t14, waitlist at WUSTL, waitlist GW and maybe get into Minnesota.

I retook and it changed my life. Im at Duke/UVA on a huge scholarship now. Please retake. You wont get in anywhere worthwhile and certainly not with any scholarship money.

Return to “What are my chances?”