2.92 GPA 163 LSAT - William and Mary

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
JDH2277

New

2.92 GPA 163 LSAT - William and Mary

Postby JDH2277 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:00 am

I sent out the majority of my applications a couple weeks ago. I have to wait until October for a few schools because those applications do not open until then. I've already been accepted to University of Georgia, but I have not received any scholarship info from them yet.

William and Mary is one of my top choices. I have some family in that area, and I like the diverse range of locations their graduates end up in. When applying, I realized that my numbers, GPA in particular, were low for W&M. It should be noted that my GPA underwent a noticeable upward trend. I got a 3.6 during my junior year. I included an addendum highlighting this information. Well, they emailed me and said that they had reviewed my application, and it would be desirable to receive an updated transcript after I get my final grades for this fall semester before they make a decision.

Does this mean that if I have another good semester academically, as in a semester GPA of 3.6 or higher, I may stand a decent chance of getting in? Or am I reading too much into this? Has anyone else ever had this sort of interaction with a school during the application process? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

PrezRand

Gold

Re: 2.92 GPA 163 LSAT - William and Mary

Postby PrezRand » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 am

Raising ur LSAT would always help. Congrats on Georgia btw

Return to “What are my chances??