CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
SunDevil14

Bronze
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm

CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby SunDevil14 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Will likely wait until I get a higher score to take the exam. Just curious at the moment.

User avatar
urbanist11

Silver
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby urbanist11 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.

HYPSM

Bronze
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby HYPSM » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 pm

SunDevil14 wrote:Will likely wait until I get a higher score to take the exam. Just curious at the moment.


http://mylsn.info/j0drlk/

A little over 50% at NYU and Berkeley.

User avatar
SunDevil14

Bronze
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby SunDevil14 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:17 pm

urbanist11 wrote:Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.


I hear you, I do not like to entertain what ifs. Just trying to gather as much info before I decide if I want to take this weekend or wait until December.

BTW, what did you ultimately choose to do after you got the results?

User avatar
urbanist11

Silver
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby urbanist11 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:27 pm

SunDevil14 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.


I hear you, I do not like to entertain what ifs. Just trying to gather as much info before I decide if I want to take this weekend or wait until December.

BTW, what did you ultimately choose to do after you got the results?


I'm at Northwestern. You can check out my cycle at http://lawschoolnumbers.com/urbanist11 if you want the full rundown :D .

User avatar
ForumCommissar

New
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:40 am

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby ForumCommissar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:04 pm

urbanist11 wrote:
SunDevil14 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.


I hear you, I do not like to entertain what ifs. Just trying to gather as much info before I decide if I want to take this weekend or wait until December.

BTW, what did you ultimately choose to do after you got the results?


I'm at Northwestern. You can check out my cycle at http://lawschoolnumbers.com/urbanist11 if you want the full rundown :D .

Why did UVA give you a single dollar? I mean a literal single dollar?

User avatar
urbanist11

Silver
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby urbanist11 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 am

ForumCommissar wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:
SunDevil14 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.


I hear you, I do not like to entertain what ifs. Just trying to gather as much info before I decide if I want to take this weekend or wait until December.

BTW, what did you ultimately choose to do after you got the results?


I'm at Northwestern. You can check out my cycle at http://lawschoolnumbers.com/urbanist11 if you want the full rundown :D .

Why did UVA give you a single dollar? I mean a literal single dollar?


Read the comments - meant to denote $0

User avatar
ForumCommissar

New
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:40 am

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby ForumCommissar » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:39 pm

urbanist11 wrote:
ForumCommissar wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:
SunDevil14 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.


I hear you, I do not like to entertain what ifs. Just trying to gather as much info before I decide if I want to take this weekend or wait until December.

BTW, what did you ultimately choose to do after you got the results?


I'm at Northwestern. You can check out my cycle at http://lawschoolnumbers.com/urbanist11 if you want the full rundown :D .

Why did UVA give you a single dollar? I mean a literal single dollar?


Read the comments - meant to denote $0

Oh

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:32 pm

urbanist11 wrote:
ForumCommissar wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:
SunDevil14 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:Had basically identical numbers and got waitlisted at Chicago and NYU. Didn't apply to Columbia. Got into Berkeley with $$.

That said, don't even entertain hypotheticals until you get your actual score.


I hear you, I do not like to entertain what ifs. Just trying to gather as much info before I decide if I want to take this weekend or wait until December.

BTW, what did you ultimately choose to do after you got the results?


I'm at Northwestern. You can check out my cycle at http://lawschoolnumbers.com/urbanist11 if you want the full rundown :D .

Why did UVA give you a single dollar? I mean a literal single dollar?


Read the comments - meant to denote $0

if a law school gave me a single dollar (excluding HYS --blatant ass kissing :mrgreen: ), i'd send them an anonymous email telling them to eat a fat one

SlippinJimmy

New
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 am

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby SlippinJimmy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 pm

About the same stats (GPA a smidge lower). Waitlist at Columbia/NYU, rejected at Berkeley and Chicago.

User avatar
SunDevil14

Bronze
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby SunDevil14 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:13 pm

SlippinJimmy wrote:About the same stats (GPA a smidge lower). Waitlist at Columbia/NYU, rejected at Berkeley and Chicago.



Thanks for the input, I think I will be okay if I can crack 170 on the December Exam

SlippinJimmy

New
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 am

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby SlippinJimmy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:15 pm

SunDevil14 wrote:
SlippinJimmy wrote:About the same stats (GPA a smidge lower). Waitlist at Columbia/NYU, rejected at Berkeley and Chicago.



Thanks for the input, I think I will be okay if I can crack 170 on the December Exam


NYU's a coinflip, and Berkeley heavily depends on your softs (for reference, I applied to Berkeley years ago with a lower LSAT and made it to August on the waitlist).

User avatar
SunDevil14

Bronze
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: CCN and Berkeley 3.83/169 (average PT score).

Postby SunDevil14 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:01 pm

SlippinJimmy wrote:
SunDevil14 wrote:
SlippinJimmy wrote:About the same stats (GPA a smidge lower). Waitlist at Columbia/NYU, rejected at Berkeley and Chicago.



Thanks for the input, I think I will be okay if I can crack 170 on the December Exam


NYU's a coinflip, and Berkeley heavily depends on your softs (for reference, I applied to Berkeley years ago with a lower LSAT and made it to August on the waitlist).


Berkeley Just seems to do their own thing. I have decent softs, more good vs bad/neutral
-Fair amount of political activism
-Religious youth group leader and youth mentor
-Volunteer youth sports coach



Return to “What are my chances??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests