Early Decision (Reverse Splitter) Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Nylaw121

New

Early Decision (Reverse Splitter)

Post by Nylaw121 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:42 am

The ultimate goal is biglaw in NYC. GPA is 3.93, LSAT is 164. No retake options left. Fortunately, money is not an issue.

What would my chances be like applying ED to Cornell with these numbers?

Sorry for the post. I checked online but there is very little data for ED applicants in general and basically no data for those with my numbers. Thank you!

mjjames

New

Re: Early Decision (Reverse Splitter)

Post by mjjames » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

I thought that Cornell ED doesn't give too much of a boost. Also, only ED if you would be OK with paying sticker.

sudijajd

New

Re: Early Decision (Reverse Splitter)

Post by sudijajd » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Nylaw121 wrote:The ultimate goal is biglaw in NYC. GPA is 3.93, LSAT is 164. No retake options left. Fortunately, money is not an issue.

What would my chances be like applying ED to Cornell with these numbers?

Sorry for the post. I checked online but there is very little data for ED applicants in general and basically no data for those with my numbers. Thank you!
I have similar stats and although I didn't ED at Cornell, I was accepted eventually (it took a long, long time). No money however. I was also accepted at Northwestern and Berkeley (with 75k). Apply early :D

Return to “What are my chances?”