Northwestern Chances (NOT MY STATS)

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
FloridaCoastalorbust

Re: Northwestern Chances (NOT MY STATS)

Postby FloridaCoastalorbust » Wed May 20, 2015 12:12 pm

emilymoore04 wrote:
FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:The lack of work experience will be troubling, so he/she will have to address that. But I think it's close to a lock, especially if ED. NU could potentially offer him/her the $165k on the condition of deferring a year, as they are wont to do for those w/o work experience.

Thanks! Do you think that deferring for a year would be the only way to get $$$ from NU? I know they weigh WE heavily, but I was just wondering.

I know that deferring for a year is not the only way to get significant money, because K-JDs have received significant money without work experience in the past (visit lawschoolnumbers.com).

If you're worried about it, say in an addendum that you would gladly gain work experience if NU would provide a full-tuition scholarship.

A. Nony Mouse

Re: Northwestern Chances (NOT MY STATS)

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Wed May 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Hand wrote:
Hand wrote:
emilymoore04 wrote:
TasmanianToucan wrote:OBOB is almost trolling. Good Lord, I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Emilymoore, if you're for real, http://www.mylsn.info has what you're looking for. No one here can add substantively to that. On the other hand, if you're going to get in a pissing match with Hand, I do believe I'll stick around. Should be a hoot.

I have checked mylsn. But Northwestern is a little more complicated because, along with stats, they weight WE pretty heavily. My friend doesn't much of that (no postgrad WE), and additionally, his GPA is below the 25th percentile for this school. The people that we saw that were accepted on mylsn...we're not sure where they stand in terms of WE.

Does your friend have competitive genitals? I hear NU gives a big boost to large dongs and tight punanis.

From what I've gathered a flexible bunghole counts for as much as 2 yrs of work experience

Dude, not appropriate. Have a break.

Return to “What are my chances?”