Law school admission

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
stressed

Law school admission

Postby stressed » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:28 pm

I have taken the February LSAT and applied to part time programs on law schools around New York (Fordham, Rutgers, Seton Hall, New York Law school, Brooklyn Law School, Cardazo & Pace) on March 15th. I got a full scholarship admission offer from Pace University today. I would like to hear back from Fordham & other schools (my admission counselor thinks I have a decent chance of getting in) before taking a decision. How long can you delay to take a decision? Also is it final, if you say yes to an offer and change your mind later?

BigZuck

Re: Law school admission

Postby BigZuck » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 pm

stressed wrote:I have taken the February LSAT and applied to part time programs on law schools around New York (Fordham, Rutgers, Seton Hall, New York Law school, Brooklyn Law School, Cardazo & Pace) on March 15th. I got a full scholarship admission offer from Pace University today. I would like to hear back from Fordham & other schools (my admission counselor thinks I have a decent chance of getting in) before taking a decision. How long can you delay to take a decision? Also is it final, if you say yes to an offer and change your mind later?

Going to probably depend on each individual school's policies I think. I would check with them.

Return to “What are my chances?”