3.61 / 168

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
keosu11
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 pm

3.61 / 168

Postby keosu11 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:39 pm

.
Last edited by keosu11 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Kratos
Posts: 6758
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Re: 3.59 / 168

Postby Kratos » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 pm


MattM
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am

Re: 3.59 / 168

Postby MattM » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:37 pm

if you really have Northwestern as your #1 choice maybe go for that 150K scholarship as part of early decision,

168 should be competitive enough for that ( although I may retake for a point or two just to be safe)

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 22809
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: 3.59 / 168

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:44 pm

MattM wrote:if you really have Northwestern as your #1 choice maybe go for that 150K scholarship as part of early decision,

168 should be competitive enough for that ( although I may retake for a point or two just to be safe)

Not according to mylsn.info. The OP has a median LSAT and below median GPA. Also, applying ED at Northwestern doesn't give you an edge - the ED full scholarship is intended to poach top students away from higher-ranked schools.

keosu11
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: 3.59 / 168

Postby keosu11 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:04 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
MattM wrote:if you really have Northwestern as your #1 choice maybe go for that 150K scholarship as part of early decision,

168 should be competitive enough for that ( although I may retake for a point or two just to be safe)

Not according to mylsn.info. The OP has a median LSAT and below median GPA. Also, applying ED at Northwestern doesn't give you an edge - the ED full scholarship is intended to poach top students away from higher-ranked schools.



I plan on applying ED if my LSAT increases on the June test. If my score increases I will wait until the next cycle, but I want to keep some options this cycle in the event my score does not increase.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], lawlita and 3 guests