Power of soft factors

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Foxtrotcharlie3

Power of soft factors

Postby Foxtrotcharlie3 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:21 am

So with a 3.8GPA from Arizona State, looking to stick to ASU since I am a single dad with 4 girls here. I have military experience from over 20 years ago, retired homicide detective injured at 9/11, small business owner, executive national board member (volunteer), and currently taking courses at the law school as an honors undergrad student, university hearing board member and defense justice project program to get defendants new trials, so the staff all know us. I'm obviously a non-traditional aged student, but my LSAT score sucked. So much, I won't even post. I mean, the power of soft factors has to play some cue as to leadership, underrepresented status as well. Any one have an idea how much it weighs in? First time LSAT taker, so I have no clue.

RZ5646

Re: Power of soft factors

Postby RZ5646 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:25 am

If you're set on ASU, retake for money if nothing else.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:36 am

Yeah, I'd just focus on the LSAT for now. Check out the LSAT prep subforum on this site.

Also kind of depends on what you mean by sucks. If you're independently wealthy and you're anywhere close to their range LSAT wise, your strong GPA might be enough

Mack.Hambleton

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 am

follow some LSAT guides and put in the time and you will be fine, also try and figure out career goals before picking a school

Return to “What are my chances?”