Page 1 of 1

What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:46 pm
by M.M.
I took the LSAT October 2012 and again in December. The first time I got a 161, about 6 points below my PT average. The second time, I was testing consistently around 169 and bombed it. Completely fucked it up. Cancelled my score. So now I'm stuck applying with a 3.72 and a 161. I plan on retaking in February, but what are the implications of my recent score cancellation? What options do I realistically have? Originally I wanted to get at least a 168 and apply to a couple T14 like Berkeley, Michigan, Duke, and UCLA, as well as some other lower ranked schools which were seeming shoe-ins with the right LSAT score, in hopes of getting significant scholarships. Do I have any chance of still being accepted to a T14 this cycle, assuming I get a high enough LSAT score in February? Do I have any chance of getting scholarships to lower ranked schools? Does it matter at all if I take the Feb LSAT or should I just wait until next cycle? Does it matter if I take it and do well on it at this point, for this cycle?

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:03 pm
by 03152016
you have made this topic four separate times

stop spamming the board

top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=240964
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=240823

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm
by Kratos

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:43 pm
by M.M.
Brut wrote:you have made this topic four separate times

stop spamming the board

top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=240964
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=240823


I made it 3 times (you've got two links that lead to the same place there) and I only posted the latter two because I wasn't receiving any responses in the initial post. If I'm applying this cycle, I'm running out of time to be waiting on responses and I need the help.

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:02 pm
by 03152016
then you should have bumped your thread
you've already gotten TCR multiple times
you're only going to hear responses ITT that you've already gotten before
stop cluttering the board

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:05 pm
by 03152016
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=240823
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=240964
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=240686

wait a minute you did make this thread four times you liar
don't lie about your own post history when it's public

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:06 pm
by mvp99
If you had a 3.7239 I would change my opinion

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:50 pm
by M.M.
Brut wrote:then you should have bumped your thread
you've already gotten TCR multiple times
you're only going to hear responses ITT that you've already gotten before
stop cluttering the board



Brut wrote:http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=240823
http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 7&t=240964
http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 9&t=240965
http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 5&t=240686

wait a minute you did make this thread four times you liar
don't lie about your own post history when it's public



The last link you have is not a copy of this post and there are important differences which I'm sure you can figure out on your own, not gonna sit here and explain them to you. In any case, the first of the three posts that are copies had two replies for days after I posted it, and it was still at the top of the forum, so obviously bumping it wasn't going to help. So I made extra posts. Crucify me. It doesn't matter whether or not I got what you think is TCR or whether or not you think I'll hear the same thing. I wanted to hear from more and other people. Not gonna bother replying to you after this because I'd bet that if you're willing to search my post history, reply on all my threads and take the time to do what you've done, then you're willing to spend quite a bit more time having this pointless discussion, which I'm not into. I've explained my reasoning, hopefully it makes sense to you.

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:50 pm
by M.M.
mvp99 wrote:If you had a 3.7239 I would change my opinion


Well shit..

Re: What are my options? 3.722 w/ 161

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm
by BigZuck
M.M. wrote:
Brut wrote:you have made this topic four separate times

stop spamming the board

top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=240964
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240965
top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=240823


I made it 3 times (you've got two links that lead to the same place there) and I only posted the latter two because I wasn't receiving any responses in the initial post. If I'm applying this cycle, I'm running out of time to be waiting on responses and I need the help.


What exactly is so time sensitive?

Check out http://www.mylsn.info for chances

February LSAT should work for this cycle but you probably need to check with each school your apply to to make sure

Post removed.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:13 pm
by schmelling
Post removed.