Application held at Penn?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!

Application held at Penn?

Postby This.Is.Steve.1991 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello All,

Honestly, I know people say they "searched" the forums and found nothing about their posted topic, but seriously, I tried to search the forums for a post about applications being held at Penn and found nothing, so here I am. My apologies If I missed one.

Anyway, my application to Penn Law has been held for further review and, honestly, I don't know Penn's policies so I have no idea what this means or what it could indicate about my chances. For example, I know for some law schools a hold is basically the wait list. So, my questions are:

1. Does Penn accept or hold all students in the first round of ED? Or, do they also officially reject and wait list ED applicants?
2. What does this mean about my chances?

Thank you!

Re: Application held at Penn?

Postby Rahviveh » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:22 pm

I dont want to discourage you my friend but you should stop thinking about Penn, if you really have a 160 you are almost certainly not getting in. You should have taken everyone's advice back in July.

Anyways, from what I remember about Penn, if you ED'd and you got held you are probably headed for a waitlist.

Return to “What are my chances?”