Fall GPA Increases Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
BostonFuse51

New

Fall GPA Increases

Post by BostonFuse51 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Wondering what the general consensus is on resubmitting one's transcripts to LSAC when there's a slight GPA increase from the end of Junior Spring to the end of Senior Fall (I am still an undergrad and submitted my transcripts in the middle of this past semester).

I'm thinking it's worth it, even for a slight increase, so that in scholarship negotiation-type e-mails I could say "As you can see by my updated LSAC transcripts which include this past semester's grades, I've continued my upward trend and now hold an X.XX cumulative GPA" etc etc etc.

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments?

Thanks!

drevo

Bronze

Re: Fall GPA Increases

Post by drevo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm in the same situation as you so take this however you want but I am pretty sure you required to send in updated transcripts anytime they change, i.e. new grades are submitted.

Also I can see no possible downside of submitted updated transcripts that increase your GPA.

theoutpostmhs

Bronze

Re: Fall GPA Increases

Post by theoutpostmhs » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm in the same situation as you and will be submitting my grades after they come in. Can't do any harm!

Return to “What are my chances?”