Delete

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Nova

Re: 3.0, 166, TFA

Postby Nova » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:39 pm

withoutapaddle wrote:
Nova wrote:
withoutapaddle wrote:I took an advanced sociology class because my friends were taking it my Junior year. I went to five classes total and got an A (12 year olds that can memorize PowerPoint slides could pass college level sociology). If I would have tried to pull that same crap in my math classes I would have been screwed.

cool story, bro

Thanks Bro. Trying to get published

:lol: :lol:

midwest17

Postby midwest17 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:27 pm

withoutapaddle wrote:
midwest17 wrote:
withoutapaddle wrote:(Sorry but sociology majors don't compare to engineering majors).

Lol @ this again

I took an advanced sociology class because my friends were taking it my Junior year. I went to five classes total and got an A (12 year olds that can memorize PowerPoint slides could pass college level sociology). If I would have tried to pull that same crap in my math classes I would have been screwed.

Oh, well, that anecdote convinced me.

drevo

Postby drevo » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:08 am

withoutapaddle wrote:
midwest17 wrote:
withoutapaddle wrote:(Sorry but sociology majors don't compare to engineering majors).

Lol @ this again

I took an advanced sociology class because my friends were taking it my Junior year. I went to five classes total and got an A (12 year olds that can memorize PowerPoint slides could pass college level sociology). If I would have tried to pull that same crap in my math classes I would have been screwed.

Because that could have nothing to do with the professor rather than the subject. :roll: I'm sure everyone who ever graduated with a BA/BS has taken some "advanced" class in a subject that was simply a joke because of how it was taught. Case in point, I took a psychedelic rock class as a GE that required regular attendance and a solid amount of work to receive an A. I also took an advanced finance class that semester which only required attendance for exams and getting an A was a joke. Does that mean studying psychedelic rock is always harder than finance?

Return to “What are my chances?”