3.02/146/172 chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jingosaur

Gold

Re: 3.02/146/172 chances?

Post by jingosaur » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:40 am

optimist1 wrote:hello all sorry for the bump but i have 1 question.

do u think it is worth the $100 or however much it costs to apply to some of the higher ranked schools? i'm not talking about yale (heck i wouldnt be surprised if the mail office shreds my app on the way there haha) but schools like chicago, nyu, columbia.

do you think i should?
E-mail them and ask them for a fee waiver. NYU already gave out some unsolicited fee waivers and they are likely to let you apply for free.

jbagelboy

Diamond

Re: 3.02/146/172 chances?

Post by jbagelboy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 pm

optimist1 wrote:hello all sorry for the bump but i have 1 question.

do u think it is worth the $100 or however much it costs to apply to some of the higher ranked schools? i'm not talking about yale (heck i wouldnt be surprised if the mail office shreds my app on the way there haha) but schools like chicago, nyu, columbia.

do you think i should?
Penn, UVA, and NYU are all shooting range.

Based on past cycles, you'll hit below the floors for UChicago, Columbia, Harvard. Absolute lowest non-urm for these schools has hit ~3.2 (and these people had 176+ LSATs) So its probably not worth it, but if you dont want to be asking yourself "what if" then go ahead

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”