174, 3.97

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
stonecoldlaw
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

174, 3.97

Postby stonecoldlaw » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Deleted
Last edited by stonecoldlaw on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby t-14orbust » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 pm

You're in.

edit: maybe...

lol

User avatar
ThetaX
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby ThetaX » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:17 pm

I don't think Harvard will reject you. Perhaps a Waitlist --> Accept scenario is possible.

stonecoldlaw
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby stonecoldlaw » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

ThetaX wrote:I don't think Harvard will reject you. Perhaps a Waitlist --> Accept scenario is possible.


I'm hoping to avoid the waitlist completely. Thanks for your input!

User avatar
ThetaX
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby ThetaX » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 pm

stonecoldlaw wrote:
ThetaX wrote:I don't think Harvard will reject you. Perhaps a Waitlist --> Accept scenario is possible.


I'm hoping to avoid the waitlist completely. Thanks for your input!


The good news is, the waitlist is essentially your worst-case scenario. If you apply early (pre-Thanksgiving), you should have your acceptance by Christmas if all is well! Good luck!

Ti Malice
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby Ti Malice » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Is this post really necessary? Looking at this year's applicants on LSN, it took me all of two minutes to find multiple K-JD admits from public schools with lower numbers than yours (and no other apparent distinction).

User avatar
NoodleyOne
Posts: 2358
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby NoodleyOne » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:54 pm

I hate everyone that posts a topic like this.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby wtrc » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 pm

So you are over the medians of every school of LSAT and GPA. You go to a flagship school and still have some softs, and you only took the LSAT once. Heh, congrats? ...

User avatar
NoodleyOne
Posts: 2358
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby NoodleyOne » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:56 pm

I realize my first post was unfair, so I'm going to actually give the OP what he was looking for when he posted this topic...

OMG you're so smart I'm jealous dude you're a lock for Princeton Law lololol be my friend?

User avatar
Cicero76
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby Cicero76 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:08 am

Ti Malice wrote:Is this post really necessary? Looking at this year's applicants on LSN, it took me all of two minutes to find multiple K-JD admits from public schools with lower numbers than yours (and no other apparent distinction).



This. Seriously. /thread

User avatar
jetsfan1
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby jetsfan1 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:19 am

Aw c'mon guys cut OP a break. A lot of time it's hard to believe you can get into a school like that just looking at LSN, especially if you are new to the law school game and never dreamed you had a shot at H. You gotta hear it from someone else to actually believe it's true. Your in OP, as long as you put together as strong as an app as possible. Congrats

stonecoldlaw
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby stonecoldlaw » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 am

jetsfan1 wrote:Aw c'mon guys cut OP a break. A lot of time it's hard to believe you can get into a school like that just looking at LSN, especially if you are new to the law school game and never dreamed you had a shot at H. You gotta hear it from someone else to actually believe it's true. Your in OP, as long as you put together as strong as an app as possible. Congrats


Thanks for cutting me some slack Jetsfan,

I know I have the numbers for Harvard, but I really have a hard time thinking they'll definitely accept me. I also have a 'minor in possession of alcohol' charge that I 'm worried will hurt me. Probably should have mentioned that part since it is definitely a big part of why I'm worried I won't get in.

Plus I'm new to TLS, I didn't realize my first thread sounded attention-seeking until after I made the mistake of posting, so sorry everyone :oops:

That being said, anyone know which schools are harsh to people who have to answer yes on the character and fitness portion?
It was dismissed after a pre-trial diversion, but I know that doesn't matter when it comes to disclosing.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby rad lulz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 am

NoodleyOne wrote:I hate everyone that posts a topic like this.

User avatar
06102016
Posts: 13466
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby 06102016 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:33 am

..

User avatar
J-e-L-L-o
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 am

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby J-e-L-L-o » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:54 pm

slackademic wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:I hate everyone that posts a topic like this.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby rad lulz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Image

20141023
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby 20141023 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:02 pm

.
Last edited by 20141023 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sapien
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby sapien » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:10 pm

stonecoldlaw wrote:I know I have the numbers for Harvard, but I really have a hard time thinking they'll definitely accept me.


Yo. Let's be real. Harvard Law School was made for folks like you.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby t-14orbust » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:16 pm

If it makes you feel better, here's a similar noob thread that I poasted:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=208473

User avatar
ArtistOfManliness
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby ArtistOfManliness » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

sapien wrote:
stonecoldlaw wrote:I know I have the numbers for Harvard, but I really have a hard time thinking they'll definitely accept me.


Yo. Let's be real. Harvard Law School was made for folks like you.


This. HLS will accept anyone with these numbers who isn't a social idiot. Y/S are a different story tho...

User avatar
06102016
Posts: 13466
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby 06102016 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 pm

..

Ti Malice
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby Ti Malice » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 pm

slackademic wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:If it makes you feel better, here's a similar noob thread that I poasted:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=208473

It shouldn't make you feel better, OP. This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

(Enjoy Harvard)

stonecoldlaw
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby stonecoldlaw » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Deleted
Last edited by stonecoldlaw on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby rad lulz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 pm

.
Last edited by rad lulz on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stonecoldlaw
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: 174, 3.97

Postby stonecoldlaw » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:44 pm

rad lulz wrote:
stonecoldlaw wrote:How am I supposed to know what a "good thread" is? I just joined this website last week. Wherever I end up in law school I hope I don't end up with any of you.

Enjoy your life being arrogant assholes behind a computer screen.

Thanks to the few of you who have been kind.
Deleting my account.

lol you cant


Good to know -_-




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Snowjon and 5 guests