3.82/158

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Clearly

Re: 3.82/158

Postby Clearly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:44 am

For real, I've spoken to adcomms myself about this. Do.Not.Write.Addendum.

itachiuchiha

Postby itachiuchiha » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am

I asked a few deans a question about the addendum for low dual enrollment grades, they said that it is a situation that is worthy of an addendum. I guess I am going to have to give this much deeper thought. I just dont want a school to mistakenly think that the 4 B's were received when I was actually in my University. thanks for all the advice I was given.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:29 pm

itachiuchiha wrote:I asked a few deans a question about the addendum for low dual enrollment grades, they said that it is a situation that is worthy of an addendum. I guess I am going to have to give this much deeper thought. I just dont want a school to mistakenly think that the 4 B's were received when I was actually in my University. thanks for all the advice I was given.

Get in the habit of not taking what they tell you at face value. They have incentives that might not be in your interests. They will always tell you to write because they will always want more information to decide with, and by writing an addendum you might draw their attention to something negative they might have missed, but would like to catch to make a more informed decision.

Return to “What are my chances?”