2.3 GPA, 157 LSAT.

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Clearly

Re: 2.3 GPA, 157 LSAT.

Postby Clearly » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 am

tmanthedman wrote:
The reason people have what you consider a "bad attitude" on this sight is because they do not respect you. Many people on these forums, including myself, have ALREADY studied hard and done well on the LSAT. We have spent our time in undergrad working hard and valuing our academics, because we want to get into good law schools, to be beside other students who valued their academics from the beginning. It is unfortunate that you have extenuating circumstances, but until you go get an LSAT score or a GPA increase that shoes anyone reading this thread that you've put more than 5 days into your decision to attend law school, you will continue to receive condescending remarks.

Um, speak for yourself brother. I don't respect or disrespect people on the basis of their LSAT score. He's getting condescending remarks because he's got a shit attitude.

tmanthedman

Postby tmanthedman » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:31 am

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
tmanthedman wrote:
The reason people have what you consider a "bad attitude" on this sight is because they do not respect you. Many people on these forums, including myself, have ALREADY studied hard and done well on the LSAT. We have spent our time in undergrad working hard and valuing our academics, because we want to get into good law schools, to be beside other students who valued their academics from the beginning. It is unfortunate that you have extenuating circumstances, but until you go get an LSAT score or a GPA increase that shoes anyone reading this thread that you've put more than 5 days into your decision to attend law school, you will continue to receive condescending remarks.

Um, speak for yourself brother. I don't respect or disrespect people on the basis of their LSAT score. He's getting condescending remarks because he's got a shit attitude.

Edit to my original post... Respect you ACADEMICALLY. I'm sure OP is a good guy, but he hasn't put in the time to this that everyone else here has.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:43 am

tmanthedman wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:
tmanthedman wrote:

Edit to my original post... Respect you ACADEMICALLY. I'm sure OP is a good guy, but he hasn't put in the time to this that everyone else here has.

That is not at all why I don't respect the OP. He just wasn't willing to consider data and logic. I actually hate you worse for speaking on my behalf and making a stupid point.

Return to “What are my chances?”