Stanford for c/o 2016?? At this point? Break it to me gently

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
mickeysevenn

Stanford for c/o 2016?? At this point? Break it to me gently

Postby mickeysevenn » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm

I have STILL not heard from SLS, aside from "your application is under review--we'll get back to you by April 30. maybe."

Does anyone out there know if the entire class is filled at this point? Do I have a friggin shot in hell? Just sent out a LOCI and an updated resume today to bolster any (small) chance I might have of squeezing in.

I'm in at ~10 out of the T14 schools with some half scholarships. 169 GPA w/ 4.0 GPA. I'm a white farm kid.

Thoughts?

ManOfTheMinute

Re: Stanford for c/o 2016?? At this point? Break it to me gently

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 pm

mickeysevenn wrote:I have STILL not heard from SLS, aside from "your application is under review--we'll get back to you by April 30. maybe."

Does anyone out there know if the entire class is filled at this point? Do I have a friggin shot in hell? Just sent out a LOCI and an updated resume today to bolster any (small) chance I might have of squeezing in.

I'm in at ~10 out of the T14 schools with some half scholarships. 169 GPA w/ 4.0 GPA. I'm a white farm kid.

Thoughts?

Why don't you check out the SLS thread? Surprisingly, this has been discussed in there.

/thread

mickeysevenn

Postby mickeysevenn » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
mickeysevenn wrote:I have STILL not heard from SLS, aside from "your application is under review--we'll get back to you by April 30. maybe."

Thoughts?

Why don't you check out the SLS thread? Surprisingly, this has been discussed in there.

/thread

Ok! Help me. Which thread is it, specifically? I checked one out and it had like 4 posts.

Maybe this is why I haven't been accepted to SLS...I'm too much of a dumbass to figure out how to operate a forum.

bernaldiaz

Postby bernaldiaz » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

mickeysevenn

Postby mickeysevenn » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:Here you go. http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... start=2450

Good luck!

Thank you!!!

Return to “What are my chances?”