Sugar Lumps wrote:Legacy Rabbit wrote:RULES TO PREVENT THE CRAZIES
1. Do not date a girl with children. Any male who read this forum should never date a woman with a child. You are a kid yourself.
2. Where the girl lives. If a girl does not have a place of her own. TROUBLE. However if the girl lives with her family and works and/or goes to school she is a possible keeper, but only if the aforementioned conditions are met.
3. If a girl is not in school and she is in her 20s find out why. REALLY FIND OUT WHY. Do not brush aside any girl who is under the age of 30 and does not have an undergrad degree or at least working towards it.
4. Any girl who demands anything from you except that you stay fresh and clean (hygiene). CRAY! If you are not married to her, She should not demand anything from you except hygiene. (However, during quiet couple time, this rule may be bent for all parties satisfaction).
5. Girls who are overly friendly and love to meet everyone and party with everyone are trouble. That nonsense may work in high school, but after the junior year of college it is time to calm down as a woman. Girls who appear shy or even bitchy are better girls to get to know. It is always better for a woman to have a bit of mystery about herself. If a female is loud, always posting on FB, twitter, Instagram all that dumb shit, run away.
6. Always remember a girl should WANT you, not NEED you.
Man. I should stop loving to meet people. THANKS, DUDE.
Gotta watch out for those friendly bitches.
I don't know how to quote, apparently.