Chances with this sort of situation?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
aljones565

Chances with this sort of situation?

Postby aljones565 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Hey,

I have a little bit of a weird situation. I am not sure if you guys will be able to answer it, but it is worth a try. I attended a private school for one year, then transferred to a public university for a year. I goofed off too much and got kicked out because of my grades. I am now at a community college in my second semester. I am doing much better and have all my ducks in a row, so to speak. I plan on being readmitted to the public university I previously attended and taking it much more seriously this time. I would probably be there for three to four years finishing my undergrad degree.

Would that seriously hurt my chances of getting into law school enough that I should not even try?

Thanks for the help!

dingbat

Re: Chances with this sort of situation?

Postby dingbat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 pm

aljones565 wrote:Hey,

I have a little bit of a weird situation. I am not sure if you guys will be able to answer it, but it is worth a try. I attended a private school for one year, then transferred to a public university for a year. I goofed off too much and got kicked out because of my grades. I am now at a community college in my second semester. I am doing much better and have all my ducks in a row, so to speak. I plan on being readmitted to the public university I previously attended and taking it much more seriously this time. I would probably be there for three to four years finishing my undergrad degree.

Would that seriously hurt my chances of getting into law school enough that I should not even try?

Thanks for the help!

it won't hurt your chances beyond screwing up your gpa

aljones565

Re: Chances with this sort of situation?

Postby aljones565 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Makes sense. Thank you!

Return to “What are my chances?”