AA URM - 173 - 3.57 [Early App]/3.63 [Late App]

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
wert3813

Re: AA URM - 173 - 3.57 [Early App]/3.63 [Late App]

Postby wert3813 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 am

OP you got some bad advice in this thread. Do not ask Yale to hold your apps. In fact Yale specifically tells you not to ask them that, to just wait to apply.

Apply to SHCC early then apply to Yale in January. Yale doesn't provide a boost for applying early anyway.

BruceWayne

Postby BruceWayne » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 am

mockingbirdlaw wrote:
BruceWayne wrote:You lucky bastard lol. You really don't need to apply anywhere other than HYS Columbia and Chicago--especially with the way apps are down. I suppose if there is another top 14 you have an affinity for you could apply and consider going there with a full ride--but I would recommend against attending any non HYS. In addition, I think you have a good shot at Yale assuming you have a good personal statement and are somewhat interesting.

And you're beyond locked at H. You are straight up auto admit there.

Wait a minute are you male or female? If you're male you have a REALLY good shot at Yale. And it's just not worth the fees to apply anywhere other than HYS CC and MAYBE one more top 14 if you are.

I knew I loved Batman for a reason lol

I am indeed male. Not quite sure how I'm locked at H with a ~3.6 but that's encouraging. Thanks a bunch.

I'll throw apps to Berkeley and Cornell as well because I like NorCal and Ithaca.

LOL you're getting admitted everywhere you apply except maybe Yale.

cinnamonchurros

Postby cinnamonchurros » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

Enjoy HYS!

Return to “What are my chances?”