CUNY LAW chances

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
bananapeanutbutter

Re: CUNY LAW chances

Postby bananapeanutbutter » Sat May 25, 2013 5:54 pm

rcp221 wrote:Wow this has gotten of topic.......anyway

I'm not going to sit out a year and retake wherever I get in will be fine. CUNY has what i want and 5 more Qs right on the LSAt would have put me at their median but it is what it is . My numbers are good enough to get money off lower tier schools and maybe slip in a higher tier school. New England Law gave me 20k and i like their public interest program
so like anything else it is what you make of it.... Remember there is a person behind the numbers!

:-)

I used to have a booty call whose brother went to New England, was top 10% and lived at home with his parents afterwards desperate for a 10/hour job.

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Sat May 25, 2013 7:18 pm

rcp221 wrote:Remember there is a person behind the numbers!

:-)

Yeah, that's why people are trying to encourage you to make a more prudent decision. I once had an internship where I worked alongside a girl from New England. She was one of the lucky ones who managed to secure herself a position for after graduation, but this was mostly due to the fact that she had an accounting career before law school and was able to get a tax law position. She was still super stressed about all of it and was totally aware that she lucked out compared to her friends and classmates. Most everyone she knew was unemployed and deep in debt. There are always lottery winners, but chances are it won't be you.

dw3

Postby dw3 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:54 pm

rad lulz wrote:
LawyerBrah wrote:
TripTrip wrote:
rcp221 wrote:3.02 and 152

I know it's a slim chance but do you think that they will take into consideration my work experience with people with disabilities?

I am not a URm

Irrelevant. Even if you get accepted, don't go. CUNY isn't worth sticker.

It's 12k a year tuition for in-state residents which isn't terribly bad.

You won't get rich a job with a degree from CUNY Law, but they've created a small niche in the PI law market.

Fixed

Here.

isuperserial

Postby isuperserial » Sun May 26, 2013 1:11 pm

rcp221 wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
rcp221 wrote:Well I decided to go to Quinnipiac instead, got good money off and am from CT.

romo, pirate and stillwater....first of all the 3 of you can go fuck yourself. The fact that you guys have thousands of posts show that you just post in forums all day. Try going outside and breathing some fresh air. A bunch of bitter fools who have bottled up frustration..

Now that this process is over I wont be on these forums again. Everyone else good luck....Have confidence in yourself and don't believe all the bullshit on the internet because most of it is untrue.

Lol go look at the employment stats

Quinnipiac = crap

Bro you average 20 posts a day. How about getting some
Pussy for a change. I don't need to look at employment stats, I already work
In the office I'm going to run in 3 years. Solid practice that has ran over 30 years. Large cliental base. Get in the real world and stop basing your life on stats your inbred

Asking for help and then telling the people that give you legitimate advice to get "pussy for a change" and calling them inbred is pretty stupid.

I'm not going to insult your sex life, or your genetics, because you are going to cause more harm to yourself in your life than my words ever could.

bananapeanutbutter

Postby bananapeanutbutter » Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

isuperserial wrote:
rcp221 wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
rcp221 wrote:Well I decided to go to Quinnipiac instead, got good money off and am from CT.

romo, pirate and stillwater....first of all the 3 of you can go fuck yourself. The fact that you guys have thousands of posts show that you just post in forums all day. Try going outside and breathing some fresh air. A bunch of bitter fools who have bottled up frustration..

Now that this process is over I wont be on these forums again. Everyone else good luck....Have confidence in yourself and don't believe all the bullshit on the internet because most of it is untrue.

Lol go look at the employment stats

Quinnipiac = crap

Bro you average 20 posts a day. How about getting some
Pussy for a change. I don't need to look at employment stats, I already work
In the office I'm going to run in 3 years. Solid practice that has ran over 30 years. Large cliental base. Get in the real world and stop basing your life on stats your inbred

Asking for help and then telling the people that give you legitimate advice to get "pussy for a change" and calling them inbred is pretty stupid.

I'm not going to insult your sex life, or your genetics, because you are going to cause more harm to yourself in your life than my words ever could.

The type of pussy who thinks these are smart decisions is likely to be the type of pussy who will spend all your money on handbags and weird ass clothing.

Ti Malice

Postby Ti Malice » Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

"Good money," huh? For 3.02/152/non-URM? You're not only an idiot -- you're also a liar. Your numbers are garbage even by the pathetic standards of this miserable dump of a law school.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 am

rcp221 wrote:Now that this process is over I wont be on these forums again.

You're right, you won't. Responding to people who are being civil and trying be helpful isn't acceptable behavior. Sorry you are hellbent on making terrible life choices and things like statistics and reality set you off into a rage.

Return to “What are my chances?”