169/3.76/entrepreneur/community engagement Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Jacq2212

Bronze

169/3.76/entrepreneur/community engagement

Post by Jacq2212 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm

My stats: 169 LSAT, 3.76 LSADS GPA, I opened my own business this last year and I have over 4 years experience in inner city community engagement. The schools I have applied to so far are: Columbia, Harvard, NYU, Northwestern, Michigan, Minnesota, George Washington, U Penn, and am considering applying to U.C. Davis since they sent me a fee waiver. I have also applied for the Root Tilden Kern scholarship and if I would apply to Davis I would apply for the MLK scholarship. My estimated FAFSA contribution is 000000. So, where do you think I might get accepted and where do you think I could get money or a scholarship? I am interested in public policy work, but at this point am interested in a dozen different fields so it could go any direction.

TripTrip

Gold

Re: 169/3.76/entrepreneur/community engagement

Post by TripTrip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Jacq2212 wrote:My stats: 169 LSAT, 3.76 LSADS GPA, I opened my own business this last year and I have over 4 years experience in inner city community engagement. The schools I have applied to so far are: Columbia, Harvard, NYU, Northwestern, Michigan, Minnesota, George Washington, U Penn, and am considering applying to U.C. Davis since they sent me a fee waiver. I have also applied for the Root Tilden Kern scholarship and if I would apply to Davis I would apply for the MLK scholarship. My estimated FAFSA contribution is 000000. So, where do you think I might get accepted and where do you think I could get money or a scholarship? I am interested in public policy work, but at this point am interested in a dozen different fields so it could go any direction.
Your softs are meh. Have fun: http://myLSN.info/nc7se6

Also: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 9&t=170051

BigZuck

Diamond

Re: 169/3.76/entrepreneur/community engagement

Post by BigZuck » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:17 am

Jacq2212 wrote:My stats: 169 LSAT, 3.76 LSADS GPA, I opened my own business this last year and I have over 4 years experience in inner city community engagement. The schools I have applied to so far are: Columbia, Harvard, NYU, Northwestern, Michigan, Minnesota, George Washington, U Penn, and am considering applying to U.C. Davis since they sent me a fee waiver. I have also applied for the Root Tilden Kern scholarship and if I would apply to Davis I would apply for the MLK scholarship. My estimated FAFSA contribution is 000000. So, where do you think I might get accepted and where do you think I could get money or a scholarship? I am interested in public policy work, but at this point am interested in a dozen different fields so it could go any direction.
Mylsn.info has everything you need.

I would probably blanket the rest of the t14 minus Yale. But I wouldn't really expect to get in anywhere ranked higher than Michigan. Don't bother with Davis if you want a job as a lawyer.

Return to “What are my chances?”