173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Naclam
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby Naclam » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 pm

**
Last edited by Naclam on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
francesfarmer
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:52 am

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby francesfarmer » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:54 pm

http://myLSN.info/to68p2
vs. ED only:
http://myLSN.info/5ih6sa

ED CLS because you will get into NYU anyway.

User avatar
TripTrip
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby TripTrip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 pm

francesfarmer wrote:ED CLS because you will get into NYU anyway.

User avatar
Rahviveh
Posts: 2271
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby Rahviveh » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Retake for schollies if you think you can do better. Right now you're looking at very close to sticker. With a 176+ you could net yourself around $60k or more at one of these schools.

blackandstrong
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby blackandstrong » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Naclam wrote:I plan on EDing next cycle to either Columbia or New York University. Which would be the smart choice for ED?

Also, should I even bother with a retake (I guess for possible scholarship money, plus the LSAT is awesome)?


You could always ED to Cooley. They have merit scholarships for people with your numbers, I hear.

User avatar
TripTrip
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby TripTrip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 pm

blackandstrong wrote:You could always ED to Cooley. They have merit scholarships for people with your numbers, I hear.

Enough with the Cooley joke.

User avatar
JamesDean1955
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby JamesDean1955 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm

TripTrip wrote:
blackandstrong wrote:You could always ED to Cooley. They have merit scholarships for people with your numbers, I hear.

Enough with the Cooley joke.


Seriously. And not only was it unoriginal - it was literally word for word what someone else posted in another thread and this guy repeats it because he though it was sooooo funny.

TLS has way too much (moronic and/or pessimistic) groupthink behavior going on.

*Sigh*

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15525
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby Tiago Splitter » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm

This cycle might be the one where NYU starts taking everybody with a 170+ and your GPA. With a 173 you're golden.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: 173/3.52 ED at Columbia or NYU

Postby vanwinkle » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm

blackandstrong wrote:
Naclam wrote:I plan on EDing next cycle to either Columbia or New York University. Which would be the smart choice for ED?

Also, should I even bother with a retake (I guess for possible scholarship money, plus the LSAT is awesome)?

You could always ED to Cooley. They have merit scholarships for people with your numbers, I hear.

This is getting old.

Image

Do not reply to this message. Discussion goes here, not in a reply.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest