post deleted

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
cneu333

post deleted

Postby cneu333 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 pm

post deleted
Last edited by cneu333 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillwater

Re: What are my chances with two LSAT scores 150 and 170+?

Postby stillwater » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Forget about the 150. No one averages because there is nothing in it for them to average. It could hurt you at Yale but otherwise no one cares really.

EDIT: Yea, retake, kill it and your sins will be absolved.

cneu333

Postby cneu333 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Whew! Thanks! That's a huge relief for me. I wasn't thinking of applying to Yale so I'm okay with that.
I'll need to think of an addendum explaining why I applied with a 150 when I knew it wasn't an accurate reflection of my ability/potential.. or just apply to the ones I didn't apply to this cycle.

stillwater wrote:Forget about the 150. No one averages because there is nothing in it for them to average. It could hurt you at Yale but otherwise no one cares really.

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:03 pm

cneu333 wrote:Whew! Thanks! That's a huge relief for me. I wasn't thinking of applying to Yale so I'm okay with that.
I'll need to think of an addendum explaining why I applied with a 150 when I knew it wasn't an accurate reflection of my ability/potential.. or just apply to the ones I didn't apply to this cycle.

stillwater wrote:Forget about the 150. No one averages because there is nothing in it for them to average. It could hurt you at Yale but otherwise no one cares really.

You can apply to the same schools and it shouldn't have any effect. If you get a 170+, they will want your score. It is a tight market out there for schools to maintain their medians, so I think you should see no effect at all. GOod luck on the retake.

cneu333

Postby cneu333 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks!!!! :o :D

stillwater wrote:
cneu333 wrote:Whew! Thanks! That's a huge relief for me. I wasn't thinking of applying to Yale so I'm okay with that.

You can apply to the same schools and it shouldn't have any effect. If you get a 170+, they will want your score. It is a tight market out there for schools to maintain their medians, so I think you should see no effect at all. GOod luck on the retake.

Return to “What are my chances?”