- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm
seems like this thread has been real cathartic for everyone
- Posts: 3072
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am
Last edited by 20141023 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 am
TripTrip wrote:bbsg wrote:Berkeley says they will check out your SAT scores under some specific circumstance, FWIW
Yes... to verify you have a history of problematic standardized tests. If your SAT is high and your LSAT low, you're out of luck.
Hahaha. I know, I just wanted to give this guy a smidgeon of hope so that his letdown would be lolzier.
- better than you
- Posts: 18304
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 am
- Posts: 3469
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm
Nowhere at the moment.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests