171/3.9 bad softs.....chances at hls, and cls ed/rd

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
oscar11cheelsea
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 am

171/3.9 bad softs.....chances at hls, and cls ed/rd

Postby oscar11cheelsea » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Just got back my score contemplating taking again, coiuld use some help here thanks in advance!

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: 171/3.9 bad softs.....chances at hls, and cls ed/rd

Postby WhiteyCakes » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm

oscar11cheelsea wrote:Just got back my score contemplating taking again, coiuld use some help here thanks in advance!


http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com

User avatar
Doorkeeper
Posts: 4872
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: 171/3.9 bad softs.....chances at hls, and cls ed/rd

Postby Doorkeeper » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 pm

You have a 40% chance at H and 60% at Columbia.

Whether to re-take is up to you. You can always apply and if you don't like the outcome, then retake and reapply.

JWalker
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: 171/3.9 bad softs.....chances at hls, and cls ed/rd

Postby JWalker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Don't ED because you should get Columbia RD. Harvard will be tougher but you have a chance.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests