168, nonURM, 3.5+

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
lutcf2021
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm

168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby lutcf2021 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:18 am

Posting for my neighbor.
He has solid softs.

His top schools are:

Cornell, NorthWestern, WashU, Vandy, and MU


We figure he's a lock for MU (plus $$$$$), but not sure about the others.

User avatar
CorkBoard
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby CorkBoard » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 am

Tell your neighbor to check out lawschoolnumbers.com.

TheZoid
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby TheZoid » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:46 am

Pretty good shot at Cornell- in at wustl with $.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby Nova » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 pm

MU???

tell them to play with http://www.mylsn.info

lutcf2021
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby lutcf2021 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

He'd probably get a fullride plus stipend if he went to university of Missouri.
Why is that a bad option especially considering he eventually might want to end up in MO.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby gaud » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:36 pm

CorkBoard wrote:Tell your neighbor to check out lawschoolnumbers.com.


I lol'd

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby Nova » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 am

lutcf2021 wrote:He'd probably get a fullride plus stipend if he went to university of Missouri.
Why is that a bad option especially considering he eventually might want to end up in MO.

I just didnt know what school you were talking about.

In at WUSTL with a scholarship.

In at Cornell.

Out at NU and Vandy.

User avatar
PickledPanda
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby PickledPanda » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 am

Nova wrote:
lutcf2021 wrote:He'd probably get a fullride plus stipend if he went to university of Missouri.
Why is that a bad option especially considering he eventually might want to end up in MO.

I just didnt know what school you were talking about.

In at WUSTL with a scholarship.

In at Cornell.

Out at NU and Vandy.


I think there is enough of a chance that Vandy isn't out. You Your neighbor will probably get waitlisted with a small chance of acceptance. I think the same applies to Cornell.

I agree with WUSTL.

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby minnbills » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 am

lutcf2021 wrote:Posting for my neighbor.
He has solid softs.

His top schools are:

Cornell, NorthWestern, WashU, Vandy, and MU


We figure he's a lock for MU (plus $$$$$), but not sure about the others.


I applied with a 168/3.4

Denied at Cornell. In at WashU with 20k, didn't apply to the others.

But yes check out LSN.

Almost certainly out at Northwestern. Is MU Michigan? That's a reach.

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby minnbills » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 am

Nova wrote:
lutcf2021 wrote:He'd probably get a fullride plus stipend if he went to university of Missouri.
Why is that a bad option especially considering he eventually might want to end up in MO.

I just didnt know what school you were talking about.

In at WUSTL with a scholarship.

In at Cornell.

Out at NU and Vandy.


Disagree on Cornell. 169 seems to be the magic number with them, if you don't have the GPA.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: 168, nonURM, 3.5+

Postby Nova » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:43 am

minnbills wrote: Disagree on Cornell. 169 seems to be the magic number with them, if you don't have the GPA.


Makes sense

PickledPanda wrote:I think there is enough of a chance that Vandy isn't out.


It could happen.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests