Did worse than expected on the October 2012 LSAT and will most definitely be retaking in December. That said, I'm considering getting my application submitted with this score for my two safeties, University of Washington and USC. 166 is near or at both school's 75%. Is this a bad idea? Am I just wasting my time and hurting my chances? If I get the December score before a decision, is there a way to pursued the admissions committee to consider it?
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest