multiple LSAT scores Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
permapress

New

multiple LSAT scores

Post by permapress » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but how bad does it look to have multiple LSAT scores? I took my first one in June (overseas, undisclosed) and received an abysmal 162. My new score from the October sitting is 172 and I'm just wondering if and how badly the score discrepancy will affect my chances. Do I need to write an addendum? My GPA is 3.91. Do I still have a chance at T6? I know that HYS are super reaches, but I'd love a shot at CCN. Thanks for your help!

Rahviveh

Gold

Re: multiple LSAT scores

Post by Rahviveh » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Doesn't matter. A short addendum explaining why you improved is fine, but not that necessary.

CCN chances are VERY good, you have a good shot at HYS. Not sure if you're just being humble.

Also a 162 is a good score and certainly not "Abysmal"

permapress

New

Post by permapress » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 pm

oh, lol, they're super reaches b/c i have super shitty softs... but thank you for your reassurance! this whole application process has turned me into a neurotic mess.

Rahviveh

Gold

Post by Rahviveh » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

permapress wrote:oh, lol, they're super reaches b/c i have super shitty softs... but thank you for your reassurance! this whole application process has turned me into a neurotic mess.
Softs won't matter that much for CCN or H for that matter. They may come into play for Y and S, but I'm not as experienced with those schools since I have no chance at them :D Either way softs are stupid, you have great numbers. Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”