Cornell as a Splitter: Is it worth a shot with my grades

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
gspiel1232

Cornell as a Splitter: Is it worth a shot with my grades

Postby gspiel1232 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 am

3.23--will probably be 3.3 by semester's end

This is by and far my #1 choice. Does anyone have any tips to help the process, as I know they are grade-hounds. Considering a retake, but don't have much time for the retake and scored at the upper end up my PTs. Anything I can do to help my case?

gspiel1232

Re: Cornell as a Splitter: Is it worth a shot with my grades

Postby gspiel1232 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 am

Oh thank you so much Kelly, see, it's bookmarked at the top of my webpage, and I've seen that, save URMs, it doesn't look good at all, however, THIS IS A FORUM TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS. I'm looking for advice from anyone from Cornell, or anyone that could help shed light on this cycle's drop.

Piss off, and if you don't want to respond then don't.

CorkBoard

Postby CorkBoard » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:29 am

gspiel1232 wrote:Oh thank you so much Kelly, see, it's bookmarked at the top of my webpage, and I've seen that, save URMs, it doesn't look good at all, however, THIS IS A FORUM TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS. I'm looking for advice from anyone from Cornell, or anyone that could help shed light on this cycle's drop.

Piss off, and if you don't want to respond then don't.

--ImageRemoved--

CorkBoard

Postby CorkBoard » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 am

PS you could easily use LSP for this question and get your answer. Regardless, retake.

Return to “What are my chances?”