164/3.61 VERY special softs

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
skri65
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby skri65 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm

.
Last edited by skri65 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Lawquacious
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby Lawquacious » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:05 pm

skri65 wrote:Kidding about the softs. They are very average. MS in Computer Science, and lots of different but low level work experience. LOR won't be anything special.

LSAT: 152->157->163->164
GPA: 3.61 (upward swing)

Schools (include $$ if you think I'll get scholly)
-BC
-BU
-UCONN ($$?) (i'm in-state)
-GW
-UC Hastings ($?)
-UC Davis
-American ($$?)
-Northeastern ($$?)
-Suffolk ($$?)
-Cardozo ($?)
-Fordham

Yes, I know I can use LSN/LSP, but I wanted a persons perspective...especially with the declining medians.


I think you have a shot at everything Fordham/UCDavis ish and down.

User avatar
Rahviveh
Posts: 2271
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby Rahviveh » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Lawquacious wrote:
skri65 wrote:Kidding about the softs. They are very average. MS in Computer Science, and lots of different but low level work experience. LOR won't be anything special.

LSAT: 152->157->163->164
GPA: 3.61 (upward swing)

Schools (include $$ if you think I'll get scholly)
-BC
-BU
-UCONN ($$?) (i'm in-state)
-GW
-UC Hastings ($?)
-UC Davis
-American ($$?)
-Northeastern ($$?)
-Suffolk ($$?)
-Cardozo ($?)
-Fordham

Yes, I know I can use LSN/LSP, but I wanted a persons perspective...especially with the declining medians.


I think you have a shot at everything Fordham/UCDavis ish and down.


+1, I can see you getting some scholly amounts too, but nothing huge. It'll be important to negotiate your offers.

skri65
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby skri65 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks. What about BC?

skri65
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby skri65 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Andddd bump.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby Br3v » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm

skri65 wrote:Andddd bump.


what are BC's current medians?
167 right?

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby TheThriller » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Br3v wrote:
skri65 wrote:Andddd bump.


what are BC's current medians?
167 right?

164(-1), 3.61(-.05)

User avatar
dirtrida2
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby dirtrida2 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Sent you a PM if you care to respond.

Thank you.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby Br3v » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:05 pm

TheThriller wrote:
Br3v wrote:
skri65 wrote:Andddd bump.


what are BC's current medians?
167 right?

164(-1), 3.61(-.05)


OP is at both medians.

Great chance at getting in.

skri65
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby skri65 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 pm

.
Last edited by skri65 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skri65
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: 164/3.61 VERY special softs

Postby skri65 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 am

Any idea on the other schools?




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, Baidu [Spider], studyingeveryday and 4 guests