Scholarship chances at UNC

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
ENGLShred7

Scholarship chances at UNC

Postby ENGLShred7 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 pm

I'll be applying this cycle and UNC is certainly on my list. My numbers are 165 LSAT & 3.66 UGPA. I'm in-state, so I'm pretty confident I'll gain admission with my numbers. I'm curious if anyone can speak to UNC's generosity (or lack thereof) with scholarships for in-state students with my kind of numbers. From reading other experiences, they seem to be pretty stingy with money, but I don't know if those experiences were from in-state or out-of-state applicants. Any help is appreciated.

ETA: Oh yeah, I'm about as plain as it gets (just a white guy)

ichiban82

Re: Scholarship chances at UNC

Postby ichiban82 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 pm

ENGLShred7 wrote:I'll be applying this cycle and UNC is certainly on my list. My numbers are 165 LSAT & 3.66 UGPA. I'm in-state, so I'm pretty confident I'll gain admission with my numbers. I'm curious if anyone can speak to UNC's generosity (or lack thereof) with scholarships for in-state students with my kind of numbers. From reading other experiences, they seem to be pretty stingy with money, but I don't know if those experiences were from in-state or out-of-state applicants. Any help is appreciated.

ETA: Oh yeah, I'm about as plain as it gets (just a white guy)

I'm interested to know how it worked out for you. I have similar #s but I'm OOS and I think I got a pretty good scholarship for UNC standards. Will you be attending UNC in the fall?

Return to “What are my chances?”