int'l UG, good job, decent lsat

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
aldn

int'l UG, good job, decent lsat

Postby aldn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:24 am

Hi
So I've got a UK undergrad. I'm not totally clear on how they convert my score, but I've got a very high 2:1, and a 167 lsat. i have a good job at a major newspaper in london.

berkeley would be top choice, chicago second. are my chances ok? or do i need a retake? thanks

tonton

Re: int'l UG, good job, decent lsat

Postby tonton » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162609&start=325

that should help.

2:1 is an "above average"

Nova

Postby Nova » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm

aldn wrote:Hi
So I've got a UK undergrad. I'm not totally clear on how they convert my score, but I've got a very high 2:1, and a 167 lsat. i have a good job at a major newspaper in london.

berkeley would be top choice, chicago second. are my chances ok? or do i need a retake? thanks

You basically have no chance anywhere you are below the median LSAT. Decent to good shot pretty much everywhere else (USC and below).

mr.hands

Postby mr.hands » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Nova wrote:
aldn wrote:Hi

You basically have no chance anywhere you are below the median LSAT. Decent to good shot pretty much everywhere else (USC and below).

bingo. You can't get into either Berkeley or Chicago with a 167. You're out of T14 at the moment.

Retake

aldn

Postby aldn » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Figured as much. Thanks for the advice!

Return to “What are my chances?”