Accomplished scientist that wants to go to law school

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
tekumamba

Re: Accomplished scientist that wants to go to law school

Postby tekumamba » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 pm

OP i get what you're trying to learn from this forum, but i dont think you know what you're getting into when you post here. people here aren't very concerned about your feelings or ego. they're going to tell you what they think because thats what this forum is for. if you don't like peoples' tone and if you can't detect immense sarcasm in computerized text, then i suggest you leave this forum.

nobody here is trying to hurt you. everybody here is either trying to help you, or is making fun of how seriously you take a small amount of sarcasm.

study your butt off for the lsat like you did in UG for your degree, during your M.S., and how you read a zillion papers to learn the background to your research interests and all of that. do not stop studying and get as close to a 180 as you can. most of all, remain humble. when people poke at you, keep your calm. you get nothing out of responding with your annoyance. best of luck!

Postby 20130312 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Sweet necro brah.

tekumamba

Postby tekumamba » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:39 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:Sweet necro brah.

it's what i do.

also i think its instructive so other older applicants can understand what these forums are about

patentstudent

Postby patentstudent » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Recommendation:
Passing the Patent Bar before entering law school will make the job environment for the summers and upon graduation much easier. If you decide not to attend law school, you still have options.

Postby 20130312 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:Sweet necro brah.

Return to “What are my chances?”