Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Tom Joad
- Posts: 4528
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm
- Posts: 9113
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm
Of course you should retake in October.
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm
This is a no-brainer: RETAKE. Work hard, grab at least a 160, and that will let you get your foot in the door and showcase what seems to be a nice resume.
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Tom Joad wrote:RETAKE
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm
Don't waste that GPA. RETAKE.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest