Chance me, AA male

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

160 LSAT
2.7 GPA

1 work experience

I want in at Georgia State

User avatar
Gwen
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 am

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby Gwen » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm

jgloster wrote:160 LSAT
2.7 GPA

1 work experience

I want in at Georgia State

Duplicate post. Don't be annoying.

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Gwen wrote:
jgloster wrote:160 LSAT
2.7 GPA

1 work experience

I want in at Georgia State

Duplicate post. Don't be annoying.


Sorry, just want chances.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby Nova » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 pm

160 is still median, right? You're a resident, right? I bet you will get in with some money. You should still retake in October to increase your chances of getting in and getting a good scholarship.

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks for the advice.

wsx111
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby wsx111 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 am

SPAM

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 am

wsx111 wrote:SPAM


R U jivin me?

Mod Edit: Don't quote spam.

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 pm

jgloster wrote:
wsx111 wrote:SPAM


R U jivin me?

Mod Edit: Don't quote spam.


Sorry about that.

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 am

bump

User avatar
sinisterkid
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 am

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby sinisterkid » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

Go to lawschoolnumbers.com and do some research. Last year, a 2.5/159 AA got in. This year, a 2.6/161 URM and a 2.8/160 URM got in. I think you'll be fine. Apply early.

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

sinisterkid wrote:Go to lawschoolnumbers.com and do some research. Last year, a 2.5/159 AA got in. This year, a 2.6/161 URM and a 2.8/160 URM got in. I think you'll be fine. Apply early.


Thank you for the response.

jgloster
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Chance me, AA male

Postby jgloster » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 pm

jgloster wrote:
sinisterkid wrote:Go to lawschoolnumbers.com and do some research. Last year, a 2.5/159 AA got in. This year, a 2.6/161 URM and a 2.8/160 URM got in. I think you'll be fine. Apply early.


Thank you for the response.


I'm super excited about this upcoming cycle, how about everyone else?




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests