Miss Cleo anyone?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
brando9

Miss Cleo anyone?

Postby brando9 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey yall. Please lend me your insight if possible!

So, here's my situation. I am currently registered to take the June LSAT and am finishing up a really great prep course and am now wondering what my plan of attack should be.

I want to go to law school in Colorado (University Colorado-Boulder AVG. 3.6 GPA 164 LSAT) or Chicago, with plans of settling down in Colorado for good. If I stay here in Chicago I don't want to go to an average law school. Northwestern (AVG 3.8 GPA 170 LSAT) would be ideal because I know it would be a very marketable degree even in Colorado whereas a degree from say DePaul or another one of the run of the mill schools would not have much value were I to leave the state.

My college GPA was a 3.7 from a very strong school and I have a somewhat unique story having played a D1 sport as well as 3 years professionally. My LSAT diagnostic score was a 156 and I've been steadily improving over the course of my prep course with my most recent score being 164. I consistently get 0 to 1 wrong on LG and LR I seem to get about 3 wrong per section, but RC is my achilles. I still get around 10 wrong. I know I have completely neglected this section because I wanted to conquer logic games and LR. I know I can improve on RC and get my score to a 170. I am a very diligent worker and put in as much time as I need to achieve a goal.

So now I have to make the decision of wether I should postpone and take the October LSAT to get that 170 or stay the course and see how I do in June and reevaluate after I get my score.

Any thoughts? Would I hurt my chances if I took both tests? Will I be behind the 8ball for admissions if I decide to take the October test?

Thank you to any and all!

Cheers.

brando9

Re: Miss Cleo anyone?

Postby brando9 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 pm

HTH....

Hot To Handle?

Hairy The Horse?

Holding Thy Hornet?

Nova

Re: Miss Cleo anyone?

Postby Nova » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm